COVID-19 Updates & Online Resources
- Hawaii Department Of Education COVID -19 Updates
- OneOahu.org - State and City & County of Honolulu Website
- Hawaii State Department of Heath COVID -19
- Tracking COVID -19 from Hawaiidata.org
- World Tracker - from John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- World Health Organization - Rolling updates
- HIDOE Student/Parent Continuity of Learning Resource Site - A fully comprehensive site to help Parents/Guardians and Students
- A Thriving Lāhui: A fantastic list of resources and opportunities from across the lāhui.
- ʻOhana Tips for Parents: Ways to support At-Home Learning from Hawaiʻi Statewide Family Engagement Center.
- Hoʻāla Assistance Program– One time emergency financial assistance (up to $1,000 per household) to Hawaiʻi residents facing hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Foodfinder - An app to quickly locate food assistance programs.
Health Hotline - (844) 436-3888 For all HIDOE Student Health Questions
Office of Student Support Services - Special Populations Helpful Links
- CDC Mental Health and Coping
National Domestic Violence Hotline: Staying Safe During COVID-19 or text LOVEIS to 22522, if you are unable to speak.