Infinite Campus Instructions
Forgot Your Password?
Use a browser, go to https://hawaii.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/hawaii.jsp.
Click on Forgot your password, enter your username then click on continue. You will receive an email to reset your password.
Infinite Campus - Parent Login Instructions
For parent login instructions, please email the registrar directly: Lori_Uetake@notes.k12.hi.us
Please provide the name and grade of your child.
Infinite Campus - Student Portal for 1st Time Log In as Kaiser Student
The Hawaii State Department of Education student information system, Infinite Campus, provides students with the ability to view their attendance, grades, class schedule, and assignments through the Infinite Campus Portal.
To sign in to the Infinite Capus Portal, please follow the steps below:
- Use a browser: Go to https;//hawaii.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/hawaii.jsp (NOTE: Must type in the entire address; do not let browser jump to other Infinite Campus websites.)
- Enter your Username
- 10 digit Student number (SIS# listed on your schedule; NOT the number on your ID card)
- Enter your Password
For students who are enrolled at Kaiser High School by the 1st day of instruction use this format:
- <first name initial lowercase><last name initial lowercase>birthdateMMDDYY (e,g,m aa020501)
Students who are enrolled after the 1st day of instruction will receive an initial password from the registrar.
4. Click on Sign In.
- You will be forced to change your password
- New password must be strong enough to reach 100%
- Use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and/or symbols
5. You will be prompted with: "You are required to set an security email.
- Enter a New Account Security Email.
- Confirm New Account Security Email by re-entering it
- Enter Password you created in step 5
- Click Save
Using Mobile App (ONLY after creating User name and Password on a web browser)
After creating a User Name and Password, in addition to using a web browser, the portal can also be accessed via mobile app for any Apple iOS or Android device. Search for "Infinite Campus Mobile Portal" to download to your mobile device. Once you have downloaded and opened the mobile app, type in Hawaii in the District Name and select Hawaii in the Select a State drop down and click Search. Click on Hawaii Department of Education and then type in the username and password you just created and click Log In.
If you have any questions regarding the Infinite Campus Portal, please come to the Registrar's Office during non-class time.
Infinite Campus - Returning Kaiser Student from SY 2016 - 2017
If you are unable to log in, follow the steps below:
1. Use a brower: Go to https://hawaii.inifinitecampus.org/campus/portal/hawaii.jsp.
(Note: Must type in the entire address; do not let browser jump to another infinite campus websites.)
2. Enter your Username
- 10 digit student number (SIS# listed on your schedule, not your ID card)
3. Enter Password
- Use your password from last school year.
Forgot your password? Click on Forgot your password? You will be sent an email with a link and instructions to rest your password. If you didn't give an email account to reset your password you will have to see the Registrar during non-class time to reset it.