In conjunction with Kapiolani Community College the Certified Pharmacy Technician class is coming to Kaiser High School!
- This program will run on our campus starting this summer.
- Classes and clinical hours run concurrently through Fall 2021 and Spring 2022.
- Cost: ~1,500 (which is equivalent to what students would pay for their first semester at Kapiolani Community College.)
- Salary wages range from $12-18/hr
- Why pharmacy? For anyone guessing about entering any healthcare industry, a basic knowledge of prescriptions, and certification would be advantageous for students wanting to advance in medicine/healthcare.
- For students planning to attend a mainland college, Certification will definitely help with college expenses working part-time, if there's a pharmacy or hospital site near campus. If there's a CVS, there's a strong possibility of securing a job there before arriving on campus!
Please click here: Pharmacy Technician Information
and here to apply: Pharmacy Technician Application