Advanced Courses (AP & IB) » Advanced Courses (AP & IB)

Advanced Courses (AP & IB)

Advanced Placement—AP® Program  The AP curriculum, administered by The College Board, consists of standardized high school courses that are roughly equivalent to undergraduate college courses. After completing an AP class, students typically take the AP exam in that subject, which can earn them credits and accelerated placement in college. See course guide for current offerings under the Registrar tab. Registration for courses takes place in November for the following school year. Application forms and fees are required.
For more information, please contact: 
Suzanne Nii
College and Career Counselor - H101
Go here to listen to students talk about their AP experiences.
Get a checklist to Get Started in AP
Download the AP calendar.
Check out the AP YouTube channel.
Discover the benefits of AP.
Explore AP courses
Click to see what colleges give AP credit.