Although Kaiser High School does not keep copies of student diplomas, we do provide the following types of Student Records:
- Transcripts includes documentation of courses with grades, date of graduation with diploma type and diploma number.
- Report Cards copy (include school year and quarter on request form)
- Letter confirming Graduation from Kaiser High School
- Letter certifying full time enrollment at Kaiser High
- Other student records
Official Transcripts must be mailed directly from Kaiser High School to an education institution or employer. All other transcripts will be stamped "Unofficial" and can be mailed to designated address or picked up by the requesting student/parent.
All requests require a picture ID when submitted and/or picked up. Students 18 or older must submit their own requests along with their picture ID. Current Kaiser High School students
should bring the completed Request for Student Records Form
and payment to Kaiser High School's Registrar Office, Mondays through Fridays, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm. Senior students should see the College Counselor before submitting a transcript request. Graduates of Kaiser High School
can drop off completed Request for Student Records Form
and payment to Kaiser High School's Registrar Office, Mondays through Fridays, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm, or use one of these other options to submit their request with a copy of a picture ID (include a check for payment):
Kaiser High School
511 Lunalilo Home Road
Honolulu, HI 96825
- Fax to preferred number - (808) 394-1202 or secondary number - (808) 394-1201