YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN PREPARING THE GRADUATION STAGE
experience in floral arrangement or would like to do the floral decorations for the stage, let me
know, it would be greatly appreciated. Depending on how many flowers are donated and the
time restrictions/permitted, there will be 6-10 arrangements.
Donations of various flowers and plants are being requested for the stage
arrangements. Listed below are some of the plants and flowers that could be used in the
arrangements. We will be collecting the flowers May 20-22, Mon-Wed. If you would like to
contribute or have any questions, please email Brent Zakahi at email@example.com by May 13th . A
sign-up Google sheet will be shared with everyone in organizing what people are donating.
Heliconia (any type)
Bird of Paradise
Before May 17 Plant Shears
Green Spray Paint
Class of 2019, if you have not paid your Graduation Fee, please do so immediately! Also please be aware that there will be NO refunds of Graduation fees after April 30th.
SENIOR CONTRACT & CHAPTER 19 REMINDER
This is a reminder that Senior Contract is in effect for the remainder of the school year. Senior Contract is about Chapter 19, student discipline and the different Class Offenses (A, B, C, D). Please note that ATTENDANCE (unexcused absences and tardies) is considered a Class C/D offenses and can prevent you from participating in the Graduation Ceremony. Participating in the Graduation Ceremony is a privilege and not a right. It is important that you make good choices, attend school daily and on time, complete your course work and exhibit good behavior.
Parents: We need your support to continue encouraging your son/daughter to push through this final semester of high school. We would like to see ALL of our students participate in the Graduation Ceremony.
Seniors: Required Graduation Attire:
The required graduation attire will be as follows:
- All graduates must have the Jostens cap, gown, tassel, and lei (to be distributed in the gym before graduation) on a hanger when they report to the gym the night of graduation.
- Refrain from wearing any big/flashy jewelry.
- All graduates must obey Kaiser's dress code and the requirements below. Graduates whose attire does not meet the dress code/requirements will be sent home to change.
You may chose one of the two options below:
- Option 1: A completely black dress should be either a scoop or v-neck that does not show over the neckline of the gown. Dress should be longer than the fingertips when hands are placed at sides and shorter than the gown. Shoes must be completely black. Wedges no higher than 3 inches and flats are acceptable; please bring chunky heels in person to be approved by Ms. Oyama in C204 by May 1, 2019. No stilettos or spiky heels.
- Option 2: Completely white, long-sleeved collared dress shirt, black dress slacks, black tie, black dress socks, and black dress shoes. No athletic shoes/sneakers, printed ties/shirts/etc, bowties.
If you have not picked up your cap & gown, you may pick it up in A-104, Mr. Arakaki's class.
Seniors: College Decision Letters
Seniors, please remember to submit a pdf or hard copy of ALL your decision letters and financial aid award letters (whether admitted, or denied, or deferred, or wait listed) to Mr. McCutcheon in H101. You may email him at:Eric_McCutcheon@notes.k12.hi.us