Students enrolled in Kaiser High School must reside within the designated boundaries as set by the Hawai'i State Department of Education.
- The boundaries are from Makapu'u Lighthouse to Moomuku Place at the west end of Kuliouou Valley.
- The parents or legal guardians of students must establish permanent residency within these boundaries.
- Students who are in the process of moving to the Kaiser district will not be allowed to register without:
- DROA (for home purchase); OR
- Proof of Residency
- Geographic Exception - Students living out of the Kaiser district who wish to attend Kaiser High School must submit a Geographic Exception Request. For information about geographic exceptions ("GE"), go to the Hawai'i Department of Education web page at HIDOE GE, and/or follow the GE Flowchart for when and where to submit your GE Request Form.
Students transferring from a Hawaii Public or Charter School Students who were enrolled in a Hawaii Department of Education public or charter school in the last school year must submit the following:
- Enrollment Form (SIS-10) (fillable pdf) for each child that will attend Kaiser High School
- Proof of residency (Utility bill with parents name and address in Kaiser district)
- Form 211 (Certificate of Release with transcript and clearance form) from withdrawing school. ONLY required for students already attending a Hawaii Public High School.
- Parent/Guardian picture identification
Students who are NEW to the Hawaii Department of Education
Students who attend a private, out-of-state or out-of-country school in the last school year.
Download the following: Enrollment Form (fillable pdf) and Registration Requirements
Parents/Legal Guardians have two options to initiate enrollment to Kaiser High School:
- To start the enrollment process through OnLine Registration (OLR) go to the following link: https://hawaii.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLoginKiosk/hawaii
Some forms/documents will be uploaded during the OLR and remaining documents will be sent or brought to Kaiser prior to student’s start date.
- To bypass the Online Registration, Parents/Legal Guardians can download the Enrollment Form and Registration Requirements for each child enrolling at Kaiser High School, and submit all forms by USPS mail or drop off at the front office.
How to submit forms/documents to Kaiser High School:
- NO EMAIL - Sending and receiving student documents via email is not recommended.
- DROP OFF - Due to social distancing, front office hours for dropping off forms and documents will be 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- FAX – (808) 394-1202
- USPS Mail – send via post office to:
Kaiser High School
511 Lunalilo Home Road
Honolulu, HI 96825