COVID 19 Guidance for Athletes
Mahalo for your patience!
Please review COVID -19 Guidelines from our DOE below.
Click here to read Interim Superintendent's Letter from Keith Hayashi
For exemption forms, please scroll down.
Medical Exemption Form Procedures
For student athletes who are seeking a medical exemption from the COVID19 vaccination:
1. Print the form below or pick up a hard copy at the school (main office or trainer's room)
2. Student/parent must take it to their doctors office to have the doctor complete with the doctor's license number, address, and signature. Parent/guardian signature needed as well.
3. Student brings the form back to the trainer's office to verify. Once verified, student athletes will be exempt from required vaccination to the end date indicated and must bring in a negative covid test two (2) times a week to be eligible to participate in practices and or games.
4. The OIA will only accept a Covid Test Result from an Antigen or PCR test taken at through a Certified Laboratory, or CLIA. Therefore, no home test results will be accepted.
Tests must be taken on Wednesdays and Saturdays of every week and students must turn in results to the trainers office as soon as they receive the results. Student athletes will not be allowed to participate in practice or games until test results are received.
5. Trainers and AD will communicate with coaches as to who is not cleared
COVID-19 RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION FORM FOR SPORTS
Students seeking exemption from the COVID -19 vaccine may complete the Student Athlete-Request for Religious Exemption form for religious reasons has been released.
- Please download the form here: Student Athlete Request for Religious Exemption Form
- Email your completed form to CRCB specialist: email@example.com
- The CRCB will be responsible for reviewing all requests in this matter