Information » Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  Is there a school supply list?
A:  No, we do not have a school supply list.  To prepare for school, the basics should be obtained.  2" binder, folder paper, pens, pencils, etc.  Each individual teacher will provide your child with a syllabus which will also advise you of any special items that will be needed.
Q:  May I have lunch with my child?
A:  All visitors on campus must sign in at the front office. All visits must be educationally related and approved by the office.  Please note that dropping off lunch to the Front Office for your child to pick up is not allowed. 
Q: Is there a PE Uniform?
A:  No, we do not have a PE uniform.  Students may wear comfortable shorts and shirts that allow for movement, athletic shoes, and socks. 
Q:  When is the Drivers' Ed class offered?
A:  Drivers' Ed is a very limited class.  Last year, there was only one class offered during Spring Break and was limited to 30 students via lottery. Please keep monitoring eNotes for the announcement. 
Q:  When is the PSAT?
A:  The PSAT testing date will be on Wednesday, October 10, 2018. Deadline to register will be Wednesday, September 26. Register early as seats will fill quickly! Go to: PSAT for more information. 
Q: How do I apply for Free or Reduced Lunch? 
A: EZ School Pay has an online application for Free and Reduced lunch. Please click the link here for information: EZ School Pay. 
Q: How will be notified of emergencies, school closures, etc. 
A. Kaiser High School, along with the Department of Education, uses School Messenger as their primary source for messaging parents in the event of an emergency, school closure, lock down, etc.. School Messenger will notify your email and telephone contacts that are in Infinite Campus. Please ensure your contact information is up-to-date. 
For notification of what is going on in school, events and news. Subscribe to Kaiser HS eNotes. You may do so emailing: