Kaiser will be offering free COVID testing to all interested students on campus twice a week.
- DAYS: Mondays and Thursdays (if there is a holiday on Monday, testing will occur on Tuesday; if there is a holiday on Thursday, testing will occur on Wednesday)
- Time: 7:30-8:30am
- Location: Room C101
In order for students to participate, the following is needed:
- For those students who are under 18, parents will need to sign their child up for testing by using this link --> COVID Testing Sign Up for Students
- Because students under 18 are considered minors, a parent/guardian needs to grant permission.
- Please read the prompts carefully. It can be easy to sign up yourself instead of your child as it does ask for information for both the parent and the student.
- Students who are 18 years of age can register themselves.
Here are reminders for those who are registered:
- You only need to register once to qualify for any test that is available on our testing site.
- Testing is self-initiated. We will not call students out of class. Please come to the testing room during the allocated time to take the test.
- This is a PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test that is self-administered. Trained Kaiser staff observe the process to ensure that the collection procedure is completed appropriately.
- The collected samples are sent to a mainland lab for processing. Results are received approximately 48-72 hours after collection - the parent who completed the registration will receive an email notification and/or text message regarding the results.
- The test results can be used for participation in athletics.
- Please bring an ID (student ID, drivers license/permit, etc.) to the testing site for verification purposes.
Available testing days:
November testing dates:
Wednesday - 11/10
Monday - 11/15
Thursday - 11/18
Monday - 11/22
Wednesday - 11/24
Monday - 11/29
December testing dates:
Thursday - 12/2
Monday - 12/6
Thursday - 12/9
Monday - 12/13
Thursday - 12/16
All testing times will be from 7:30-8:30am
Testing site will be: Room C101
COVID Registration Link --> Register Your Student for a COVID Test